Friday, October 19, 2012

Oct 8, day 8, Monday and Oct 9 day 9, Tues.

Two days home.  More bags to the thrift shop.  A last box of family antiques shipped to Texas for my brother.  A quick trip to downtown LA to buy 12 yards of sunbrella fabric.  Cut in half and stitched together, it makes an awning for the boat.  When it is tied onto the masts and rigging it will provide shade when we are anchored.  I wish I had had time to get it done and try it on the boat before we take off.  Guess that is one of those thing that will get done in La Paz.

Finally sorted out and packed and off to the airport Tuesday night.

We have decided that there will be no posts if we are not on the boat, so there will be a one week gap here.  This should be the last time.  If you are interested in what happened, check my FB page.  I am also going to give up numbering the days for now.  I might start again when we take off across the open ocean to the Marqueses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment